Estate Agents Covering St Neots and the Surrounding Areas.
Both Alan and Mike have each clocked up over 30 years Residential Estate Agency experience at management levels and have worked together since 2004. We are involved in the running of the business with a hands on approach to sales and listings. We are proud members of the Property Ombudsman (Sales), working to their strict guidance codes of conduct to bring our clients consistent fairness, integrity and best practice.
We deal with residential Sales and new homes throughout St Neots and the surrounding area, taking pride in using our integrity and ability in getting it right. We are constantly evolving and use the latest technology on offer to enhance our marketing capabilities.
“We look forward to doing great business with you!”
Choose Bennett Lorusso…
- Professional advice on pricing, current market trends, how you could improve your chances of selling fast and maximise the price achieved.
- Free mortgage appraisal to get an accurate idea of moving costs and go through the most suitable mortgage options for you
- Quality photography including elevated external shots to make your home stand out and attract buyers.
- Virtual tours uploaded to rightmove.co.uk and short snappy videos circulated on social media too.
- Feature and Premium listing on rightmove.co.uk so your property appears at the top of search results with larger and more photos— all included in our fee.
- All buyers vetted and accompanied on viewings, constructive feedback given and price negotiations carried out strictly on your behalf
- Bright modern office, just off the High Street, with a warm and friendly atmosphere to discuss your needs
- New in-house software programme enabling us to manage your sale even more efficiently and streamlining communication with you. Our new website is to be launched shortly too.
- Recommended legal partners with an excellent service and very competitive fees
- Pro-active aftersales service driving the deals through to a speedy completion and keeping you informed at every step.
- Director’s working ‘hands on’ day to day in the business with a wealth of experience to assist clients in gaining a successful sale both in and out of normal business hours
- All this for an excellent value for money fee on a no sale — no fee basis! Trust us to sell your biggest asset today.
“Good communication and support. You were really helpful (especially Mike) if there were ever any queries or issues that needed sorting out. I have recommended you to family and friends.”
About St Neots
St Neots offers an ideal location for commuters, with a main line train station which can get you into Kings Cross London in under 40 minutes, the A428 Bypass to Cambridge and close proximity to major A Roads including the A1 and A14. The small but charming town is based around the famous market square which holds a popular market every Thursday. The river Great Ouse runs through the centre of the town and is often the focal point of events such as the annual regatta and the booze on the Ouse beer festival. There is a thriving high street which offers many independent shops and cafes as well as a cinema and restaurant complex just off the high street. House prices in St Neots are very attractive when compared to London and Cambridge but these areas are within easy reach offering you the best of both worlds.
“Thank you. Twice we have sold through Bennett Lorusso and both times we are delighted. Good at getting viewers to the property and accompanying them. A good price negotiated. Very good at keeping the short chain going, much better than the other agent involved.”